two annoying issues

• The first one: i build a second big melter but i can´t add burning material. It is not possible to open the ''door''.

And the second problem: I set planks in a row and rebuild it with the crowbar, the game counts it as one plank and when I set them in a row there are little gaps. Only have this probs with planks and beams.

Of course these "problems'' are not important for the game itself but they are annoying :D:evil:

• For the first problem: the melters have two different doors, one at the side and one at the back. Only one of those doors can be opened for adding burning material. I have not played for some months, so I don't remember which door was the correct one.

For the second problem someone else needs to help, sorry.

• 1) Use the door at the side, not at the back. ;)

2) Planks placed in a row are actually always recognized as one. That's normal, I think. The gap between the planks you can adjust by key, normaly it's [-] and [+] on the numpad.

• You can build a wall by using the grid and maybe "setp 100" for the next part.
    It takes a bit more time, but building is absolutely accurate and by removing parts with the crossbar, you'll receive all material again.

For building fences the pulling system is very nice. By using +/- you can choose your gaps as desired.

• 1) Use the door at the side, not at the back. ;)

2) Planks placed in a row are actually always recognized as one. That's normal, I think. The gap between the planks you can adjust by key, normaly it's [-] and [+] on the numpad.

1) I know that I have to use the sidedoor but it wont work. In singleplayer mode it dosent matter I think but in mp its just causes problems beceause you can´t use two melters at the same time. And we know that 60 bars of metal are not enough :P

2) The numpad is great for the precision of course. But sometimes the best way to build is without the G-button so you place something manually. Especially for a wall paneling, floors and roofs. And at the end the useless consumption.

• 1) I know that I have to use the sidedoor but it wont work. In singleplayer mode it dosent matter I think but in mp its just causes problems beceause you can´t use two melters at the same time. And we know that 60 bars of metal are not enough

not true, the side door should work for as many furnaces as you want even in MP, I have used 10 at once on a server. :/

• Only thing is, if you enclose the furnace in block walls, it might be a bit more difficult to open the side door. For me it helped to stand real close to the furnace and point ‚from above‘ to that door. Did work well for my 3 big furnaces i built into a house.

• Only thing is, if you enclose the furnace in block walls, it might be a bit more difficult to open the side door. For me it helped to stand real close to the furnace and point ‚from above‘ to that door. Did work well for my 3 big furnaces i built into a house.

Thank you so much for this answer. I build to close to a wall and now it works. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!