Game Chat Transcription

• Here's an idea: have game chat read aloud with either default OS voice or in-game synth voices.

On top of this have each group be assigned a different voice and have it say the group name (optionally).
    for example:
    [Voice 2] "Xalzia Moderator says" (quick pause)* "what do you think of a text to speech feature?"
    [Voice 1] "Fredrick43 Player says" (quick pause) "whats the point?"
    [Voice 4] "Time of day has been changed by RonnieL"
    [Voice 3} "Donald1 Admin says" (quick pause) "I think it would be a good idea if you were AFK making tea or something"
    [Voice 3} "RonnieL Admin says" (quick pause) "what if you were so focused on building and someone mentioned you or asked everyone a question?"

The client should be able to configure in settings what is said and what isn't.
    1. When someone PM's you
    2. When anyone says something with your name in it.
    3. Per group: admins only, admins and some other group(s), or all groups
    4. The group name in each players message
    5. System messages
    6. Plugin messages
    7. Error messages

I would ask for speech to text, but I think thats more difficult and personally I would rather rely on a 3rd party program for StT.
    If anyone knows a 3rd party program for Text To Speech (or speech to text, but i dont really care much about that) for chat boxes in games like this, sharing would be great.

76561198004224157.pngXalzia1.png Click f7a2f1102a1ddf010fe4b97b0266ff15fe810329_full.jpg me for my steam profile

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!