Cooking and Baking

• The grinding station could take corn and turn it into flour. We already have a bucket for water. If you wanted to make the recipe more complicated you could find salt near the shoreline of lakes/oceans. I do not know of a way to add in yeast with current in game objects but the recipe does not need to include it. Simple flour from ground corn and water could be the recipe. Mixing the ingredients could be done in a CRAFTING station. The existing grills could bake the bread but adding in a oven object(s) would be a more elegant solution.

On a side note putting flour and water into a press station should give us a tortilla :)
    We could then combine a tortilla, steak and peppers into a taco! :D

• Red51 spoke of the grinding station grinding corn, also of the cows being milked and the hens laying eggs last year, I think.

We have grills and smokers to cook on. Also a cooking pot on a 3 legged stand. I think having a cooking oven of stone, and also a more modern style oven would be great.

As for mixing the ingredients: a bowl or pan would work pretty well.

I like that food spoiling is being added to the game world. That will require us to tend our gardens instead of just living on tomatoes.
    Recipes would give us a reason to tend a nice sized garden full of various veggies. Time to replant my greenhouse.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!