Ankündigung Changelog 2018-05-30: Look at my horse!

• red51 schrieb:

A new hotfix (0.9.3.3) is now available! It's necessary to update multiplayer servers accordingly. We also updated the plugin API, please find the latest changelog here: API Changelog 0.9.3.3
      If you still experience any issues, please let us know :)

Hotfix 2018-06-04 (0.9.3.3):
      • [New] Added setting to change crosshair ("view settings")
      • [Change] Head lamp (L) can now be turned on/off while riding on a mount
      • [Change] Reduced storage slots of barrels (number of slots was increased accidentally with last update)
      • [Change] Changed warhammer and miningdrill sound
      • [Change] Whitelist/blacklist for multiplayer servers now also support format "name:uuid"
      • [Bugfix] Fixed collision of doors (you can open/close them correctly now)
      • [Bugfix] Fixed signs not being saved correctly if the text was set by a plugin
      • [Bugfix] Fixed wrong zoom in first person view
      • [Bugfix] Fixed some missing sounds
      • [Bugfix] Fixed horse idle/hurt sound range

+ added possibility to set number for different kind of animals

thanks red!!
    • Weird. Someone on my server asked for help finding their horses. They were saddled but not in their stable. When I spawned in to take a look I saw them for a second then they disappeared. As I thought they fell through the earth I looked there and found nothing but when I pulled back to look around I saw them all on the roof lined up as if they were still in their pen. Funny event that maybe that the pen was too small and the head movement caused a collision the pushed them to the room. But I wanted to report it . They were all fine ... the person is going to open their stalls a bit .. but any theories? (I moved the donkey to make sure they were still there but it was lined in the space between horse and camel)

The world database showed the location on the roof .
    • angriff schrieb:

Weird. Someone on my server asked for help finding their horses. They were saddled but not in their stable. When I spawned in to take a look I saw them for a second then they disappeared. As I thought they fell through the earth I looked there and found nothing but when I pulled back to look around I saw them all on the roof lined up as if they were still in their pen. Funny event that maybe that the pen was too small and the head movement caused a collision the pushed them to the room. But I wanted to report it . They were all fine ... the person is going to open their stalls a bit .. but any theories? (I moved the donkey to make sure they were still there but it was lined in the space between horse and camel)

The world database showed the location on the roof .

I've had this same problem with the NPC dummies before, eventually they just disappear into thin air but you can still hear them :rolleyes: . If this is happening to other new NPC's then it may be a world bug and less of an actual one that red could make a patch for. In other words you may need to start a new world for them to function correctly. Haven't tested this theory myself yet but then again all these new NPC's being added could potentially be fixed by creating a new world than spending time trying to figure out why they are disappearing. @zfoxfire started a new world and the new npc's on his world don't flicker in and out like the do on these old ones. Chunk issue maybe? ?(
    • buckshot schrieb:

Having A hard time finding donkeys. Anyone have a tip on where these hideout on the map? Anyway to spawn them in through the console?
      They are in the edge of the savannahs before you get to the green cow land along the mountains. Tigers sometimes are nearby. It also has to be an area that has never been explored before. If you have explored it they will not show up there.
    • angriff schrieb:

buckshot schrieb:

Having A hard time finding donkeys. Anyone have a tip on where these hideout on the map? Anyway to spawn them in through the console?
      They are in the edge of the savannahs before you get to the green cow land along the mountains. Tigers sometimes are nearby. It also has to be an area that has never been explored before. If you have explored it they will not show up there.
      After flying around for a while i finally found one and rode him home lol.Thanks for the tip. Any idea why the donkey sounds like a roaring dragon ?
    • buckshot schrieb:

angriff schrieb:

buckshot schrieb:

After flying around for a while i finally found one and rode him home lol.Thanks for the tip. Any idea why the donkey sounds like a roaring dragon ?
      Because it is programmed that way :S It took me sometime since I assumed they would be in the mountains but I found more horse up there than anything.
    • On my server we are having a real bad problem with mounts and other animals falling through the ground when we teleport near them. I mean it is real bad. I have had to save several peoples mounts every day and have also seen other animals I can't save stuck underground.
      My people are getting really annoyed at this and I can't blame them. saving mounts is not my favorite thing to do but seems to be something I have to do all the timeright now. My admin are being careful but it is still happening. Please help red51.
    • sharkbitefischer schrieb:

On my server we are having a real bad problem with mounts and other animals falling through the ground when we teleport near them. I mean it is real bad. I have had to save several peoples mounts every day and have also seen other animals I can't save stuck underground.
      My people are getting really annoyed at this and I can't blame them. saving mounts is not my favorite thing to do but seems to be something I have to do all the timeright now. My admin are being careful but it is still happening. Please help red51.
      Why dont you write a routine to go into the database and bump ever brown horse 31 and I think the white horse is 35 up 10 feet? You can do this during server maintenance manually for the ones underground.. if they go further than it will not be in the database because itis dead.

They are jumping up on my server..so I just tell people to make the stable taller.. mine is about 12 to 15 blocks high.
    • Is it just me or is anyone else having hitbox issues with the local wildlife? Me & Didi Christensen were out on an adventure one day and no matter how many times I shot the tiger with the repeater it did zero damage. Then she comes up from behind and jams a chainsaw up it's butt and in one hit it's dead. :huh: :rolleyes: Yeah it was hilarious but at the same time a couple days ago I flew above the safari (F2) and started taking pot shots at the wildlife. The rhino, tiger and elephant seem to have the worst of the hitbox issues. No matter how hard you try you just can't hurt them unless you use a chainsaw?? :whistling: The repeater, anything that shoots arrows & the musket don't do any damage to these guys besides tick them off. Before the horse update they were just fine. Now in multiplayer we can leap a horse off a cliff and it survive in single player it dies, infinite stamina all the way around even invisible bears in a forest that attack you. I think we got some kinks that still need worked out.
    • I am not shure what is causing the db lockup on my server. I thought I would post the log here too, for red51 to look at. sorry about the zip file but the log was 3.4 meg and would not upload to the forums so I zipped it with 7zip.

1528686020.zip

we lost all of last nights work cause I was asleep at the time. It fixes for a while when restarting the server but I have had 4 lockups in the last 24 hrs.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von sharkbitefischer ()

• Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher