Horse runs away, drowns

• I spent literally hours searching for a horse on the Denver server. Finally found one and put a saddle & saddlebags on it, rode it around a bit. But every time I dismount, the horse wanders off. Happens whether in the wild or on my protected settlement. When I hover over the horse, it says "wild" -- is there some trick I should know about to make it stop running away? I tried to ask players in-game but got no response.

I think the server has an animal breeding plugin, if that makes a difference. I'm brand new to Rising World, so I basically know nothing.

For this particular horse, though, it is a moot point because it just walked into ankle-deep water and drowned. But once I find another horse, I'd like to know how to keep the same thing from happening. Not very useful to travel by horse if I can't dismount without losing it.

Thanks for any help!

• are they running an old version of animal breed master? older versions may affect the mounts but the new version does not. you said it said wild over it and this could be the reason. for an older version of ABM try feeding them lemons or potatoes. just a guess.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!