Is it my deodorant, breath, disposition?

• I have been building a long time in the 13th Century Village on my Server and I began to notice is was getting really quiet. When i got to this valley there were animals of all sorts. I looked around the other day and there are no animals.. So i traveled for a bit and it took me some time to start seeing animals. So I put some more animals around the village so it was not so barren of wildlife.. Admins can do these things. 8) but after a few days of working on another building I noticed the animals were all moving away. If I moved to one side they move the other direction slowly taking steps, climbing the mountains and over the other side. Is there a routine to make the animals wander away from players or is it some random event that does not seem so random?

• I think there might be something in the AI that the more built up an area is, Blocks/Construction Items, it makes the animals walk away, which is what would happen with real wildlife.

For instance, before i put up the greenhouse, on my claim in your server, there used to be a fox that would walk on the grass and up the hillside. When I started building it "backed" off a bit, more likely due to me being in the area. Once the Greenhouse was built, it "moved' away, about 20-30 blocks or so. Have seen this on another server as well, and it didn't have ABM.

• foxes and rabbits are set to be shy so that doesn't surprise me that they moved off but the other animals don't make sence. I have several heards I set near builds and they are still there but slowly spreading out as they graze. been there for weeks.

• Well to support Wyzers theory put a few blocks in the middle of the heard.. or build something that you are hanging out there for a bit.. ..the cows seems to be less affected as they like the lowlands.. but pigs, horses about everything else moves up up and away. ?(

• FYI the greenhouse is the only structure in about 200+ blocks, and itself is roughly 20Lx15Wx12H, and is mainly glass/logs. Also the 2 "wild" cows also moved away, also about 20-30 blocks, but they took a few days to do so.

• I placed several pigs down and built a block pillar in the midle of them and there behavior did not change. I even hung around for a while and nothing out of the ordinary happened. I even turned gm1 off and the same, no difference in motion. I am not saying you aren't having problems since I have been running across many anomalies recently. Many things seem to fix themselves with a server restart or by restarting my client. The only time I have seen this behavior is in an older version of animal breed master, and yes they took off walking fast and all were pointed at spawn.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!