Last 10 Crafted Tab - Crafting Benches

• Can we please get a tab for the crafting work benches to list the last 10 crafted items? For example:

-----------
    Blockbench: You used ID 163, then jumped to 55, then 20, and then you're fiddling with the menu to try finding it under the right category again.

Crafting/Saw Bench: Would be a similar case when trying to craft glass, resource stuff, PNB, among other things.

-----------

Sure, there's favourites, but those fade in and out over the months that I would love a "last 10 blocks/items" crafted tabs added to speed things along instead of fishing for the right block type. This is a Rising World quality of life request.

• I guess nobody wants this to speed up quality of life building in survival mode? Another thing I desired in a "quality of life" suggestion was to also search out the ID so you wouldn't have to go on a hunt for it in the tabs that you would just have to type the ID in a search bar in the block bench to find it. Could probably expand this to the other crafting benches so you could find posters, blueprints, telescopes, or whatever you're seeking.

I guess I'm the only one seeking these two "quality of life" features. ?(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!