Database directory read

• I am not sure there is any case in Java needing such weirdly placed brackets :/ the most complex bracket structure you can find in Java is either a lambda expression (i.e. how you specify the runnable task of a timer) or a casting structure i.e. int a = (int) myTimer.getTick()
    but glad you have managed to get it working in the end :)

ya it works great... expands the potential huge for me and makes it fun. 8o I will try to find that example and show you.

Now I need to read a preset config file to set up basic parameters for a routine.

• Oh, extra brackets don't matter btw, so even something like int a = ((((((((4 + 2)))))))); is totally legit (even though that's ugly). If was just referring to the wrong bracket positions, since this actually makes a difference ^^

• Oh, extra brackets don't matter btw, so even something like int a = ((((((((4 + 2)))))))); is totally legit (even though that's ugly). If was just referring to the wrong bracket positions, since this actually makes a difference ^^

ya you called it red... was a typo when I transcribed it from the code.. Thanks for the help.. hope others can see through the chatter and it helps..

this is more fun than building right now. :huh:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!