Valheim

• I saw Vortac playing this game that it just goes to show that you should use Youtubers & Twitchers to advertise your games. Take advantage of them.

-----------------

- Valheim:
    https://dvoidis.itch.io/valheim

Valheim is a game about exploring a huge fantasy world inspired by norse mythology and viking culture. You start your adventure at the relatively peaceful center of Valheim. The further from the center you travel, the more challenging the world becomes. But you will also find more valuable materials that you can use to craft deadlier weapons and sturdier armor. You will also build your own viking strongholds and outposts all over the world. Eventually you will build a mighty longship and sail the great oceans in search of exotic lands … but be wary of sailing too far...

---------

-------

- My Thoughts:

From the looks of things it appears that it's a mix between what Rising World "should" be, what Medieval Engineers has in building modular style, as well as Conan Exiles in brutal survival style stuff. Maybe even Ylands for boating. It's a nice mix of all sorts of survival games that it has my attention that I'm genuinely getting curious in trying this game out that it's also surprisingly insanely solid for an alpha build, something Rising World was when I first stumbled across it.

I however wish the game had NPC companions...... Free-roamer sandboxy games should HAVE NPCS as companions... Not animals, but actual NPC humanoids...... It's otherwise a great game.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!