[Plug-in] Area Protection

• the way that looks is 1 claim is inside the other, shure you didn't set a small part of the second area inside the other? turn areas on and have a good look. I am not shure what the privacy marking is. Think it has to do with other people's permissions in the area.

the areas are about 5km apart game distance wise. Do you know if I reinstall it will the previous protected areas be gone?

• save the scriptDatabase.db file in the areaprotection folder and you should be good as far as your areas go. If you changed any of you settings also save your settings.properties file in the main directory of the plugin. Sorry I can be of limmited help. The creator of this plugin has been MIA for quite a while now.

• save the scriptDatabase.db file in the areaprotection folder and you should be good as far as your areas go. If you changed any of you settings also save your settings.properties file in the main directory of the plugin. Sorry I can be of limmited help. The creator of this plugin has been MIA for quite a while now.

It seems that a player made plugin was causing the issue. I deleted it and now it seems to work fine.

• For some reason I cannot get this to work. It is a fresh installation so no importing from the lua script. I just dropped the /ap folder into the plugins folder, restarted and nothing comes up in game. I see no other dependencies for the plugin so not sure what to do.

• If your server is busy and there's lots of people digging, building, farming ect.... it can cause the issue you mentioned, im assuming its a bug with the plugin. The work around is to create areas when the server is empty or there are only a few people on. Or you could ask people to stop what they are doing for a minute while you create your protection area.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!