Riding Tilted on Mount

• Not sure what happened if it was a map De-sync, or whichever. It may be client, or it may be server.... Whichever it was my horse tilted me about 140 degrees backwards that I would then dismount tilted to the side the same degree.

https://www.mathsisfun.com/geometry/images/protractor.svg

Right side of the protractor. It was roughly 140 degrees to the right (backwards on avatar when mounted and then aimed right when dismounted). I'm hoping that makes sense. Image is below that I also had a weird mounting happening where the camera was in the body.

• Alright, I'm now having fun getting various errors all of a sudden. I'm going to assume it's because I'm gradually running out of space on my hard drive + the humidity, or it may be whatever is mentioned here:

Windows 10 (x64) 10.0 Java: 1.8.0_131 amd64 0.9.3.3_39 -H:4096 -D:3072 (Steam)
    AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor, M5A78L-M LX PLUS, 16366 MB (4242 MB Heap)
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 20180323000000.000000-000 23.21.13.9135
    at com.jme3.util.NativeObjectManager.deleteUnused(NativeObjectManager.java:188)
    at com.jme3.renderer.opengl.GLRenderer.postFrame(GLRenderer.java:939)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.runLoop(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:189)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglDisplay.runLoop(LwjglDisplay.java:198)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:232)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

• Not sure what happened if it was a map De-sync, or whichever. It may be client, or it may be server.... Whichever it was my horse tilted me about 140 degrees backwards that I would then dismount tilted to the side the same degree.

Lol... that's strange =O Did it only happen once? Is there a way to reproduce this issue?

Alright, I'm now having fun getting various errors all of a sudden

Do you remember when this error happened exactly? Was there a specific action (cutting a tree, flying, building etc) when the error occurred?

• From what I can recall I was trying to move forward (towards a mountain in the distance) that I was going to exit one of Avanar's wall encirculations that I assume it A) Didn't load in causing weird animation errors, or B) during the time I relogged onto the server that Avanar was able to place up a wall during that time. As for duplicating it.... I'm sure it "could" possibly be replicated if I was to visit Avanar again, but only if he ends up building in the same chunk the horse is in. I could probably figure out something for Friday or Saturday whenever I could play with someone to test it out. Someone would have to build or change something in the chunks.

It was random that I'm not 100% how that happened, just that it happened.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!