SQLite Database Blocked

• Having an issue where my game won't save I'm getting a red error pasted in my text pretty frequently. I've read up on other threads with the same issue but no resolve has been found so far. I'm looking for suggestions. Here's my server log https://pastebin.com/TeqrFYJG any help would be greatly appreciated.

• If anyone else is having this issue I resolved it with a box restart. I'm not 100% sure what could've caused the issue but I believe it was possibly created by a duplicate process hiding in the background. Hope may be this can help someone else as none of the topics like this one have ever been resolved.

• It's happening occasionally on the server I played on. A server restart fixes it but it comes back. I suspect it's due to SQLite being asked to do too much at once. SQLite wasn't designed for concurrent queries. If you can, consider switching your server to use MySQL. If you want to keep your existing world, you'll need to convert it. Note that once converted to MySQL, you can't convert back to SQLite.

• It's happening occasionally on the server I played on. A server restart fixes it but it comes back. I suspect it's due to SQLite being asked to do too much at once. SQLite wasn't designed for concurrent queries. If you can, consider switching your server to use MySQL. If you want to keep your existing world, you'll need to convert it. Note that once converted to MySQL, you can't convert back to SQLite.

Thanks for the suggestion I'm gonna look into it. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!