Permission to pickup? Does this work?

• I guess this is more syntax error in Yaml code. :cursing: Because it works now that I rearranged the files to align them with white spaces.

FYI If you are new use notepad++ and turn on YAML Language ..it helps you see what is not aligned and what is but the plus minus signs ... you have to take out blank spaces (white space) and add it back to get the columns correct and for it to see the pickup under Item.

• thanks for that lenko it is clear in that example. I do want to add tough it is trick in Notepad ++ to have your white space correct and the way to check this is to collapse the underlying permissions like the example below. I had pickup as its own entity and it did not work because I had added it and it did not line up with crafting under items. The below example works with pickup collapsing under items.

For those not using notepad++ , well make sure you don't use tabs (just spaces) and regular windows notepad would be ok if you follow the no tab rule and start with a clean working permissions file. Do not let it be named .txt. It must stay .permissions.

YAML formatting is selected in the Language Tab of Notepad ++

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!