About the horses

• I would like to suggest that the horses can be "called" to come or maybe whistled for. I lost a donkey on a hunting trip. Poor thing is still standing out there, I can't find him, being able to whistle or something would really help. :whistling:^^

Thanks for listening to my 2 cents!

~Liz

• This would be a great add-on I lost mine last light, I only had a look around a building that i came across and when I went back my horse had disappeared I could hear him but couldn't see him anywhere poor little thing lost for ever!!! :(

Did you leave the horse on Blocks? When I left my horse on blocks i found him underground when using "F2".

was lucky that i had a cave under that the horse landed on.

• No i was in a server Rosalia (come along and join us if you like) admins/ Mods are all very friendly and very helpful, :thumbsup::thumbsup: so i couldn't use F2 but i did managed to clip my head through the ground but couldn't find him anywhere!!! still he was getting on a bit lol so i just went out and found another young stud :D

• There's a plan to add animal domestication in the game. While I like the idea of a whistle to lure a horse, it may not be best to implement such a feature now until the foundation work for animal domestication is added. I do like the idea tho. Currently, plopping a saddle on a horse is a good enough solution to keep the horse from wandering. Maybe in the future we can whistle horses, or lasso a cow, and pick up chickens and toss them into a coop.

• I think that calling/whistling a horse is a great idea but I do agree with zfoxfires post. I cant wait for animal domestication to come. The game just gets better and better with each new update and we all have so many ideas and suggestions for this game that I dont understand how red can keep up with them ;) . still a great idea :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!