out of memory error

• i am very confused - i bought this and run it and says out of memory - even i have plenty of memory - 4GB of memory = here what i see the error on my computer
    Bug7.jpg
    even my computer is very new (6 months old - windows 7)

here is dxdiag - even all games work very well

i downloaded the Universal zip - that's might be problem?

• I'm sorry to hear that this problem occurs! :/When does the game crash exactly? Do you see the loadingscreen? Do you reach the main menu? Does the crash only occurs if you start loading a world?
    Is there an "errorlog" or "hs_err_pid" in the game directory after it crashes? If it is, it would be very helpful for us if you can upload it here.
    Do you have 64-Bit Java installed? You can see it when going to your system "control panel" -> "programs" and then having a look at "Java". If only 32-Bit is installed, it's labeled as "Java (32-Bit)".
    If you have 64-Bit Java, and no errorlog is created, you may try out the "concept-x86.exe". Usually, this one is for 32-Bit OS only, but should also work for 64-Bit OS.

//Edit: Once again I was too slow ;) Good work that you found the reason on your own!

Usually the launcher should display a warning dialog if only 32-Bit Java is installed on a 64-Bit OS. Was there no warning? 8|

• there was one at start but after the launcher has started but that error message didn't mention its was missing Java 64 bit just out of memory - maybe a better message to say its needs java 64 - that's was odd

• We have no influence on the second error message you got, since any error that occurs may have different reasons. Also, there are several possible errors that may occur when 32-Bit Java is installed on a 64-Bit OS: On some machines the game runs fine, on other machines the game crashes when loading a world, and on others it already crashes when starting the game. Furthermore, an errormessage is not always shown, that's the reason we give the hint when launching the game ;)

This should be the first message you receive when launching the game and an incorrect java version is installed:

• We have no influence on the second error message you got, since any error that occurs may have different reasons. Also, there are several possible errors that may occur when 32-Bit Java is installed on a 64-Bit OS: On some machines the game runs fine, on other machines the game crashes when loading a world, and on others it already crashes when starting the game. Furthermore, an errormessage is not always shown, that's the reason we give the hint when launching the game ;)

This should be the first message you receive when launching the game and an incorrect java version is installed:

yes that one appeared but i didn't realise but its all sorted now

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!