Server Properties Help?

• My buddy was hosting a server on the in-game option could that be a reason should he try the dedicated?

That could be the problem. His connection might not be 100% stable, and the connection might be dropped.

Get your own Rising World server today!

• Also on a side note I just launched the game in 64bit and then I tried it in x86 does that = to 32bit mode? If so that mode works find. The errors seem to occur only during 64bit. Maybe this info will help...

• No Authentication possible (NC)

This happens when you either connect too quickly after serverstart (you should wait at least a few seconds after serverstart before you connect), or when the server can't communicate with the HIVE server. Communication uses port 5001, so make sure it is not blocked. Alternatively try to disable server_hive_verification in the server.properties ;)

Also on a side note I just launched the game in 64bit and then I tried it in x86 does that = to 32bit mode?

Yes, x86 is for 32 bit operating systems. The main difference is that it allocates less memory, but it's not recommended unless you have a 32 bit operating system.

Heres an error log my friend got when I got disconnected maybe this will help

It seems that this is not the reason for your disconnect, but caused by your disconnect. Did your disconnect caused the server to crash?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!