laggy, really laggy

• The main issue - according to the screen shot - is the view distance and detail distance: using the max setting requires powerful hardware, so I'd recommend to reduce these settings (especially the "detail distance", since it has the biggest impact on performance).
    Apart from that, it mainly depends on your hardware. Maybe you can post a report file here, it contains important information about your RAM, CPU and graphics card. To do that, open the ingame console (key `) and type "report", then a file called report shows up in your game directory. Please upload this file here, or send it via email to support@jiw-games.net

• The main issue - according to the screen shot - is the view distance and detail distance: using the max setting requires powerful hardware, so I'd recommend to reduce these settings (especially the "detail distance", since it has the biggest impact on performance).
    Apart from that, it mainly depends on your hardware. Maybe you can post a report file here, it contains important information about your RAM, CPU and graphics card. To do that, open the ingame console (key `) and type "report", then a file called report shows up in your game directory. Please upload this file here, or send it via email to support@jiw-games.net

This sounds like it could be fun friendly competition! Let me begin

No real lag issues here.

But in seriousness, I can notice a major drop in the performance when i switch from ethernet cable to wifi.

So my recommendation is, if you are on wifi, consider upgrading to ethernet cable. It is a cheap way to get much better gaming performance for any computer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!