Rubber Trees in the Jungle

• Put in Rubber Trees in the new proposed Jungle Biome so that people have to craft tires for their cars. =O

... or other things which require rubber. Tires for cars (with functionality) or/and just for decoration --> usable as bumpers for Ships or stack them and build a go-kart-track ...

what could also be made out of rubber? ...
    - rainboots
    - hosepipes
    - rubber-gloves
    - rubber as part of cables when we get some electricity --> cable coating (cable/electric wire=copper+rubber)
    - flip-flops
    - rubber mat / doormat

maybe rubber will also be the resource for generall plastic-products --> a huge amount of more items possible.

when we get electricity there could be something like an industrial update (tech 3,4 or 5 ...).
    to use rubber you need to build an injection moulding machine with connected power source.
    more items possible with a milling machine and turning machine also with connected power source.
    may be the base for the opportunity to create custom machines?!

... I was wandering from the subject ... => add rubber trees! :thumbsup:

• Well IF Rubber Trees were to be put-in and you have to tap them to get raw rubber then there are huge variations in crafting diagrams from there. While tires is the most obvious another would blend into the game in a different way. Rubber inflatable Rafts comes to mind to go along with the rowboats proposed to enter the game. While I don't see a need for rubber galoshes I am sure there are those that would love them but on the other hand the addition of a rubber football of either side of the Atlantic types and some small (probably not in programming effort) physics mechanics to move this ball could open up a soccer/football game, rugby or American football. :whistling: . I have already seen a soccer/football pitch and stadium in player screenshots.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!