[RPG Maker MV] - Arcticu Valley [Demo V0.1]

• Arcticu Valley RPG:

A game made by RPG Maker MV that it takes place in a Rising World map called 'Arcticu Valley', among other realms. You end up on an island where you found out you sailed for in an implied vacation that you try to gain your footing in the island world by wandering around Elise Village, Halcon Tower, Dungeon Archives, among others meeting Vara, her mirror, among others to where it eventually leads into 'Arcticu Valley', the Rising World map.

You'll meet a lot of gaming and anime characters, and even some special "surprise" ones. Interesting worlds to explore.

----

Blog entry - Download Link in Article:
    https://ghostlysubstance.swgbex.com/Blog/?page_id=5023

That link contains the necessary information of music, basic information, and link to the game. Worried about steam being touchy about .rars that I'm doing it this way.

----

Disclaimer:
    Deleted my other thread to get straight to the point. Seeing as how my other thread wasn't deleted or spawned a reaction from Red51 I shall assume it's fine to post this proper now while also noting that this is also meant to pay respect to Rising World.

The game is named 'Arcticu Valley RPG' with the main Rising World map being named 'Arcticu Valley'. I'm only showing it here because of how I want to pay respect to Rising World by sharing the world "we've" built in RPG form. Even a test to see if a mining resource gathering plugin would work. Granted, you shall be able to travel to other 'realms' that Rising World isn't the only theme, but one of the many; An important theme. Bandits, boars, and skeletons are used in an an hopefully "fair use" manner. If this was an actual game where money was involved I wouldn't have advertised in this sub-forum. That would be a "prick" move that instead a developer would have to give you a shout-out in the news section instead. A fan game, thus a fan reaction.

I've also created this because I'm waiting for Rising World to mature NPC side that I want an NPC to take care of, to level, and to interact with the world with. RPG Maker allows me to do so that I shall carry this all back into Rising World when it matures far enough :) Also, 'Arcticu Valley' map in RPG shall update as much as possible with the Rising World counterpart up until the much anticipated 'Terrain generation upgrade update' is released where we start fresh.

----------

Hope you enjoy the game that I hope you can provide feedback when necessary. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!