impossible to create a world

• Hello, my game is closed to the creation of a world and so I can not play it.

I know I have not bought it yet, but I'm doing this with all the games
    before I buy them because I've had too many times, either to buy games
    that are being developed and in the end they are canceled, either buy
    a game that ultimately sucks, but this one seems really good, but I
    want to buy two license to play with my daughter, so I want to try it
    before purchase, but unfortunately it does not work, so it reinforces my idea of trying before buying.

If you can still help me I will be very grateful because my daughter and I
    would like to play together and why not ask other friends to buy and
    play together.

Sincerely, Ryo

• yes, as said for the
    moment he is a pirate, but already it does not work, so if I pay for it
    does not work it is not worth it, especially that I want to acquire 2
    licenses.

I did not know that steam refunded if we did not like, I already tried and it was refused, however I had played 15 min.

• It is hard to believe that someone really is posting such bull***t.

This is the time of the internet (2.0 or are we already at 4.0?)... you can inform yourself in such high detail about a game that pirating it to "try" it is completely unnecessary. Videos, reviews, posts on several forums, etc are witness about a game even more than you can ever test in a few hours.

Or are you stealing a TV before you go to a store and say "hey, i stole a tv last week in your store and now wanted to pay for it as it is what i expected".

Buy the game! its worth it - totally worth it - and its not expensive.

Beside that this is not a game from a huge moneymaking industry but from a very small indie-dev. pirating such games is embarrassing and a big shame!

@red51 please log / delete this thread and ban this account. i can´t believe really whats going on in such people mind.

• You've also probably got some malware on your machine now. <X

Oh, Ryosuke is going to have fun clearing those out because they contain very nasty ones at that. I used to pirate games, and no more. Thankfully we live in an era where you can watch other people play games on Youtube, or where I actually have a job to pay for games :P

Asking for help for a pirated game is a sin no matter where you go that you should either
    A) research the game before purchase by watching youtubers, Twitchers, among others
    b) Try it out on a friend's computer
    c) Wait until the time is right.

It's only $15 Canadian (or 11 Euro) that it's dirt cheap that any excuse of it being expensive doesn't fly. We want to help you, thus why we're here posting, just that you need a valid legit copy to do so. We'll help you every step of the way by explaining inventory on death, or how to farm, among other things. You just need to support the game to allow to allow Red51 to support you in return with the aid of the community. The issues the games tend to have is also local to the pirated copies that when you have the legit versions you'll find those to be non-existent.

Those malware, trojans, viruses, and such..... he's going to need to spend a good many hours cleaning those out.

• HansWurst and when the developers do not do their job properly it's called theft!

Avanar No, the shame is that you can not try before.

A game may please you for graphics and history, but you can quickly crazy
    with a very rotten manipulation, and that, the test does not
    necessarily speak, and the opinion of a tester that does not necessarily the same taste as you can be deceptive.

A TV, I see it working in the store before, and if there is a problem,
    there is a guarantee, a car, I try it before buying it, a house, you
    visit it before you buy it, if you like them carrots, I think you like them more they are long and fat ...

• meanwhile I'm right because it does not work, so if I had bought it was the same, and even red51 has not always managed to solve this problem even with an official version, think what you want it is not my problem, I asked for help, not your opinion! A demo should always be available to avoid what I'm doing, and I myself will be happy.

• HansWurst and when the developers do not do their job properly it's called theft!

You say the developer is a thief because your pirated, illegal version of the game full of malware does not work ? You know that downloading a pirated game can even get you in jail in the worst case?

I try it before buying it, a house, you
    visit it before you buy it

Spending 200.000 bucks or more on something is obviously the same like spending 10 bucks on a game...

• meanwhile I'm right because it does not work, so if I had bought it was the same, and even red51 has not always managed to solve this problem even with an official version, think what you want it is not my problem, I asked for help, not your opinion! A demo should always be available to avoid what I'm doing, and I myself will be happy.

the game is working just fine. only you dont get it to work. most likely because... *drums please* its a pirated version.

how can someone be that ignorant?

you are doing something illegal - the dev is not in duty to keep you from it. there are other way to find out if you like this game or not (ways that were mentioned several times but ignored by you completely).

please do us a favor and record your next trip to the car seller when you tell him you want to give the car back because you don´t like it.

Or even better when you carry your stolen TV to a store and say you dont want it anymore because its not what you expected and that next time tehy should give you the TV for free in order to try it.

you really entertained me very well this evening, thank you :P

• Ah, btw.... Software is either working or not. You dont need a warranty. Its working based on minimum requirements that are well known before buying it. If your system fulfills these there is no reason why it should not run. And to found out if you like it or not, well... the possibilities were explained before.

No car, no TV, no house has a real "if you dont like it we pay you the money back"-warranty. Thats nonsense...

But especially early access games are a poker game. They might contain bugs, change the content or even won´t get finished at all. Thats a special term you accept when buying it. And even a Demo (waste of time for an EA game) won´t change this any any patch can mess up everything.

Rising World is a prime example of how it should be done. Careful development, communicative and supportive Dev and a very well thought-through game design.

What you are doing here, Sir, is making yourself ridicolous. At least i was laughing quite a lot about your ignorant and selfjustified posts.

The only pity is that you pass on this bad attitude to your children obviously.

My suggestion is... buy that game once (if you are interested in building), play it for 1 hour and if you dont like it - give it back. Additionally watch YT or Twitch, read on forums, etc. And even if you miss the dead line to give the game back you didn´t waste a lot of money. Since the game is getting continously expanded and fleshed out in a few month you will have a "new" game to try again.
    If you still dont like it, freeze it another few months...

• I never said that Red51 was a thief (do not make me say what I did not say). I'm talking about purchased game that sometimes does not work, or its bugger.

Decidedly, in addition to like carrots you do not see what I write, or did you see that I bring the car or TV after purchase?

the TV you see it running in the store, you like it buy, the car you test, if you do not like it, you do not buy it.

It's illegal to test a game, but when the seller (I'm not talking about red51) you put it upside down it's legal?

With my registration you must have my IP address, so I'm waiting for the police, maybe she'll help me install it. :thumbsup:

• the game is working just fine. only you dont get it to work. most likely because... *drums please* its a pirated version.

Bolding it because this is an issue purely for pirated versions, not the full version. Quoting Avanar because he is right. You're having this issue because it's pirated that if you want actual assistance you need to purchase the game. Again, no excuse for it being "expensive", or any of that nonsense. Watch Youtubers, watch Twitch players, or try it at a friends place. Ryosuke, you're ignoring posts so you're just making yourself look bad.

The world creating issue is purely a cracked version/pirated problem that the only way to solve it is to purchase the game. There's no two ways about it. Just buy the game and you'll see it works smoothly.

It's a sin to ask for help with a pirate version that nobody does it. Nobody with common sense posts they're having trouble with a pirated version. Only ignorant people. It's the highest level of insult to a developer.

• Unfortunately we cannot give support for pirated versions of the game. These versions differ from the original version of the game, and unfortunately these versions often contain malware or viruses (there are some cracked RW versions out there [although this applies to all games] which don't even run, apparently their only purpose is to spread malware)...

However, if you decide to purchase the game, and still run into any issues (or even into the similar issue), we will gladly help you to solve the problem. But apart from that, you can always refund any game on Steam (for any reason) if you played it for less than 2 hours and purchased it within the last 14 days (see Refund Policy).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!