Some thoughts on the game

• I have been playing rising world for quite sometime now and always pay attention to new updates. I finally got a chance to try out the mounts and so far I like it, I did find some issues tho and during my test of the mounts I came up with some other ideas.

I don't like having to push escape key to dismount. Should be F. Otherwise the mounts are nice and I like to speed too :) Not to fast and not to slow although I think one more speed would be nice. Currently we have walking and running. How about a nice light jog in the middle?

Some ideas for current mounts:

Ability to tie another mount to your riding mount for the purpose of pulling a caravan would be helpful in building new areas without damaging the land for resources or making a million trips.

Ability to ride a moose! Is done in real life btw. I live in canada so I know lol

Buggies for horses and ability to use 2 horses on them instead of one so you can move more stuff from location to location.

Elephant riding as well. This is a normal thing in the world and Rising World does have elephants so why not be able to ride them and use them for caravans?

Other mount ideas not related to the current mounts:

We have oceans and lakes in the game. Unity as the engine allows for building things for use on water.

I was thinking BOATS!

Start with 3 boats to build at first:

1) Canoe
    2) Kayak
    3) Row boat

With ability to either upgrade or build better versions of the same boats so upgraded/better versions would be

1) Sailing canoe (With or without pontoons)
    2) Sailing Kayak (With or without pontoons)
    3) Row Boat with sail

Bigger ships and why only these ones:

1) Sailboat (Classic Era)
    2) Viking ship
    3) One cool pirate ship (small)
    4) Steam ships
    5) Ferries (sail and steam)
    6) Barge
    7) Ability to tow a barge behind any of the ships (size of barge proper to size of ship of course)

Ability to build working boats just like how we build buildings? KSP uses unity and we can build for flying, floating and space. So how about parts for building a boat that we can actually use? Sailing and paddle power preferred mabe steam power as previously suggested but nothing more as stated below due to servers ability.

Reason for sailing and paddle boats only is due to servers ability to handle the movement speed and also for more realism. Speed boats would crash servers as seen on 7 days to die for example with mini bikes and rising world servers not allowing dynamite due to instabilities as well. So speed would be harmful for online therefore slower vessels.

With the currency option in servers its important to move goods from one location to another. So boats and buggies would be very helpful in this regard.

I so stress that cars and trucks and things like that should not be used. Mabe on single player games only? But for servers no.

Anyway thats my thoughts. Please share your opinions and thoughts

DEVS I look forward to hearing from you on this post.

LOVING THE GAME!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!

• Hi there thanks for the kind words :)

Good ideas most of them have already been suggested before and some are in red's list to implement.

The main developer (red51) doesn't directly reply to suggestions as there are so many of them that it would take a lot of time off developing the game to reply to every single one of them directly but rest assured that he reads all of them :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!