Foog Manor

• inished my first large project. It's a large manor house with many amenities.

FoogManor_1537592449.blueprint

• Basement level is a complete shop with all crafting stations (sans the mill...because...why?). Storage is concealed everywhere as a shop should have lots of nice cabinets.
    • Kitchen has all the amenities. There's a nice fridge with four points of storage, but you'll need to pull your own image of any black refrigerator you like to place on the front of it. You can add your own images to complete the chalkboard or spice rack.
    • Dining room with a built-in buffet cabinet along one wall for tons of storage (in case they ever add dishes to the game).
    • There's a nice drawing room off the main vaulted hall (with copper ceiling). I did wallpaper in the top sections and wanted to do highly detailed wood paneling work on the bottom part of the walls, but couldn't find an image I liked and didn't feel like spending that much time with planks and beams (I did a little bit of detail work in the main hallway and stair well, but that got too tedious; feel free to take that further if you like).
    • There are a few bedrooms throughout, a couple bathrooms, and plenty of spaces that I never decided what to do with.
    • The upper hall has access to the tower. I was planning to do a sort of hunter's game room in this space and then turn the tower into a separate apartment with bedroom, sitting area, and small kitchenette. But I lost interest and have decided to move on to the next build.
    • The attic is fun. :)
    • There's a dungeon entrance. Mine went included stairs down to a sort of alter area and I mined down from there, but I didn't include that part in the blueprint as it causes the house to stand up off the ground. If you can place it right on top of a cave entrance, you can line up the dungeon entrance and complete the steps down for a nice way to go mining without risking the rain.
    • You'll notice a room in the basement that's just a ton of small crates, but checking the attached images, you'll see how I use that as my block storage room. A block place over a small crate makes a nice storage spot for putting that type of block and being able to find it easily. I'm tempted to remove the jail cell and basement bedroom and turn that whole section into a giant block storage room as I really like the way that works and makes it easy to be organized and find the right type of block.

I spent a little time cleaning up the edges where my build was on the a hill and got all wonky. You can place it on a large flat surface or it should work pretty nicely on a mild hill.

Enjoy,
    Tim

• red51

Added the Label Java Version

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!