Another very interesting game

• @ZaCormyr, Sorry maybe I didn't understand you :)) there is no structural integrity considering the caves and terrain voxels yet (maybe they will implement it later). You can theoretically make flying islands and they won't fall.

• Witch is ridiculious, our blocks, build, or what ever are falling left & right but you can make a cloud of solid rock formation on top of a single tree
    and it just stays there until you erase it....

The NPC we just got are hilarious tho, spawn a few here & there & choose a point of attack & they are winded into action....
    It's like being a cannibal & too start chewing on our own leg just for simple pleasure!
    Them little b-stards NPC are on a one way mission to destroy ya castle just cause it's what they are spawn for....
    Mouhaha!

Them little NPC are about the same little dudes we have when playing "Dragon(The Game)" on steam and just fly down in the fields
    torching them or ripping them apparts...... lol

• @ZaCormyr, Sorry maybe I didn't understand you :)) there is no structural integrity considering the caves and terrain voxels yet (maybe they will implement it later). You can theoretically make flying islands and they won't fall.

You understood me. I just had a stupid moment, forgetting information I already knew haha. I knew structural integrity was only for buildings currently. Sigh... my bad.

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!