How do I access simplecars pluginS

A big new update is now available, introducing biomes, caves and much more!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.0.3 (2024-02-21)
  • Hi everyone

I’ve watched a few YouTubes on cars that I can add to this great game but I’m at a lost !!! I downloaded a plugin called SimpleCars.zip and according to the videos all I had to do was to create a folder called plugins an then drop the SimpleCars folder with files in the car folder, but here is my problem when I start my game I have no clue on how to get the cars.
    Is there someone that can maybe walk me thru on how to access the cars or maybe I just don’t understand the way it is explained.

Please help

RisingWorld -----
    .................. |
    ...................|
    ....................---plugins ---
    ...................................|
    ...................................|
    ....................................---car---
    .............................................|
    ..............................................---SimpleCar

• This plugin is very old. When it was used it was very video intensive, I am told. Good News is that they are working on cars and trains as standard features to the game and they are expected soon. You would have to ask red51 about that though.

• hi did you find out howto use the cars if not you push T during playing the game T is the talk|message thingy once you push T write this in the box ..
    " /car quad " a quad should appear you go close and point towards vehicle till a box shows up you then push f that brings up options like enter car lock repair etc once in car you can leave by pointing down towardscar and once box apears push f and select leave . if you have any problems or would like some new vehicles or models i have gathered for this plugin that arent in the file please let me know and ill get back to you as quick as possible as once you get cars and models it makes the game feel better and more fun , best wishes from aly in scotland :thumbsup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!