Donkey gone and all of my stuff on load

• Started a new world after the last update and I have been playing it for a few days with no problem (at least with it saving) until a few moments ago. I had a Donkey which had a lot of stuff in the bag, but he was completely gone at load up. :(

I have been having to quit the game periodically because the memory consumption starts to rise dramatically and then it starts to lag badly while riding a mount (even walking) I have a Geforce GTX 1060 Graphics Card and 16gb memory.

Something else I noticed. I went to pick some apples and ended up picking the whole tree. It has only happened a couple times. Most trees are fine (even apples).

I'm going to just spawn the stuff I had but I wanted to mention it.

• check under the ground. Go into fly mode and look for underground structured below where the donkey was and you might find him sitting down there. Animals and mounts have a way of falling through the ground some times, especially when you teleport in next to them. To get the mount back to the surface get on it and use /home or use the goto x x x command. usually spawn is about 0 60 0 for the cords. you might want to make the 60 a 50, I usually appear a ways above the ground using 60.

• Thanks Sharkbitefischer. I traveled back to the area it had happened at but it was completely white under there. Unfortunately, I did not see my donkey. :( However, I will keep that in mind next time. Although I think I will quit the game a ways away from my mounts and hope that helps so I'm not coming in right next to them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!