item dissapear is it a bug?

• Hi ladies and gentleman Of rising world, Mind if I ask a question? I'm new to rising world and so far loving every second of it so much to explore and such like but here is my question.
    I was playing single player as you do found a cave as you do, went exploring found ore found a torch glow in the distance found a place believe you call it a dungeon if I'm not mistaken, and died horribly in a collapsing floor it happens, Lol now on settings I ticked a box I believe to say I keep my inventory yet it deleted it and was left with starter stuff, Yet the box was still ticked, Not sure if its a naughty bug jobbie, or weird glitch thingy tried relog and verify what happened as I wanted to ask if its known or just a small naughty that happens on occasion, anyways thank you dev's for creating a great exploratory game one that time flies, And the community for from what I have been reading and watching u tube vids makes a really nice community thank you:)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!