VaultCubes - Modular Mining Cubes

• Basically, 8x8x8 lighted cubes you can attach together to form lighted tunnels like in Fallout 4. They come in Red, Green, and Blue in dead-end, 2-way, 2-way Right, 2-way Left, 3-way, 4-way and a bulkhead. I use these in Creative Mode, so that I don't go through a million blueprints. The tunnel is big enough to bring your mule. This combination of cubes allows you to build entire cities underground if you want. Would be cool if they snapped, but you can manage. There are uniform stripes on the walls that help you line up the cubes. They make mining way more fun. I have the other colors too. Let me know if you want me to upload them as well. Enjoy.

The pictures were taken before I added the tops of the cubes. This allows you to see the wall better. But, the blueprints include the walls.

Also, the mule cant go through the bulkhead door.

Google translate did not do the best job with my description. If someone could help out I would appreciate it. Thank you.

NEW: Added Yellow, Black, and Magenta.

-----
    Grundsätzlich können 8x8x8 beleuchtete Würfel zusammengefügt werden, um wie in Fallout 4 beleuchtete Tunnel zu bilden. 4-Wege und ein Schott. Ich verwende diese im Kreativmodus, damit ich nicht eine Million Blaupausen durchsehe. Der Tunnel ist groß genug, um dein Maultier mitzubringen. Diese Würfelkombination ermöglicht es Ihnen, ganze Städte unterirdisch zu bauen, wenn Sie möchten. Wäre cool, wenn sie schnappen würden, aber man schafft es. An den Wänden befinden sich gleichmäßige Streifen, mit denen Sie die Würfel aufstellen können. Sie machen Bergbau viel mehr Spaß. Ich habe auch die anderen Farben. Lassen Sie mich wissen, ob Sie sie auch hochladen möchten.

Genießen.DasDie Bilder wurden gemacht, bevor ich die Würfeloberseiten hinzufügte. So können Sie die Wand besser sehen. Aber die Pläne enthalten die Wände.

Auch das Maultier kann nicht durch die Schotttür gehen.

Google translate hat mit meiner Beschreibung nicht den besten Job gemacht. Wenn jemand helfen könnte, wäre ich dankbar. Vielen Dank.

• To add images you just drag and drop the .jpg or .png or w/e they are files in the text window when you are typing a new message. Then just click submit and they will be added, you don't need to specifically add them as thumbnails to your message.

The modular parts look nice :)

• I have create a extra room for same VC because thats was missing. Its only with blue lamps and blue stones, but that can be change easy.

Habe mal einen extra Raum zugefügt da das meiner Meinung nach fehlte. Die Lampen und die farbigen Steine können ja nach Geschmack ausgetauscht werden.

• Thank you for this. It never dawned on me to make a subterranean city; that opens up a whole new world for me. Until now, I just slapped down road and made self-sufficient houses. But damn..... with these tubes, I could do a whole colony type of deal; housing sectors, a galley, a commissary, food production, research and development...... It looks like I'll be stepping away from RimWorld and back into Rising World again. Thank you for this, my building concepts for Rising World's become a little stagnant lately. Lol, just when ya think you're out, they pull ya back in. You, boss, are someone who I'll be watching on here, to see what else you come up with :)

• Fabrikhalle unterirdisch mit 21 Schmelzöfen im Vaultdesign und Kran ( Blueprint von Metronom28 hier aus dem Forum ).

underground factory hall with 21 smelting furnaces in vault design and crane (Blueprint from Metronom28 here from the forum)

• red51

Added the Label Java Version

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!