[Server Admin Plugin] Discord Plugin v0.15.1

• The plugin is a really cool idea and I would love to be able to use it but unfortunately when I added it the server crashes on startup.

• The plugin is a really cool idea and I would love to be able to use it but unfortunately when I added it the server crashes on startup.

You have missed to install the shared zip from the first post!

Gamer aus Leidenschaft
    (Web) Entwickler aus Leidenschaft
    <3 Vater aus Leidenschaft <3
    (prio in aufsteigender Sortierung ;) )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. Entweder man macht etwas richtig oder lässt es bleiben!
    2. Egal wie lange etwas dauert, Hauptsache es wird fertig (irgendwann)
    ------------------------
    Discord: Devidian#1334

• Have installed all folders and files as according to the manual but unfortunately the server still wont start with the discord plugin installed, same error result.

Hmm then i dont know! java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: de.omegazirkel.risingworld.tools.FileChangeListener is in that shared zip folder, if the server cant find it, you did not properly install it - that is my conclusion

Gamer aus Leidenschaft

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ------------------------

• kleines Update, reduziert Anzahl an threads. Leider konnte ich die Zip Dateien nicht anhängen ( @red51 ) daher habe ich sie im ersten Beitrag von meinem Webspace aus verlinkt.

Gamer aus Leidenschaft

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ------------------------

• Thank you for this awesome plug-in. However I cannot get the /commands to work going from discord into the game.

For example: When I type in the /yell Hi command in discord it does nothing in game

Where in discord am I supposed to type it, and is there something I need to do on the back end to get things like /restart to work?

• Have installed all folders and files as according to the manual but unfortunately the server still wont start with the discord plugin installed, same error result.

i was having the same issue. do not use the files in the english manual as it is only version 15.0 you need 15.0 with shared 0.7.0. look on the first post the download links are run together so i had to mess with the link a bit but it is now working with 15.1DiscordPlugin-0.15.1.zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!