Changelog 2015-01-18: New animals, new objects, less problems

• This was a good update, I found that no new animals or new objects were available to me so I went for a walk about lol forgot to make note of my home so killed myself and re-spawned so I was not far from my home base on arriving back I found I could make the new items and did see my first Sheep, It will be good once food is introduced, One small thing can some change the on die so that you come back with your items, I lost 6 pumpkins and only had the 2 default tools pickaxe and wood axe Cool new animals love it, Thank you !!!

• @red51 here goes the log i had both enabled-opened the game-disabled the intel one-game closes immediately.

Thanks for the log! The game used the Intel HD card in that case, so it's the same error than before (in the other thread)... I really have no clue why the Radeon card does not work ?(

This was a good update, I found that no new animals or new objects were available to me so I went for a walk about lol forgot to make note of my home so killed myself and re-spawned so I was not far from my home base on arriving back I found I could make the new items and did see my first Sheep, It will be good once food is introduced, One small thing can some change the on die so that you come back with your items, I lost 6 pumpkins and only had the 2 default tools pickaxe and wood axe Cool new animals love it, Thank you !!!

The new objects should be available at the workbench (lanterns) and sawmill (furniture, decoration etc.).
    Btw., you can save your inventory by using the command setspawninventory, it will set your current inventory as the default spawn inventory ;)

• Hi Red51, You mention I can set spawn inventory but as I am not admin it stated I do not have permission, Just thought that at some stage it would be added in so if you die or it crashes when you restart you will still have everything in your inventory at the time of dying and not just the 2 default tools, it will save those that have not made extra tools having to craft them again :)

• Hi Red51, You mention I can set spawn inventory but as I am not admin it stated I do not have permission, Just thought that at some stage it would be added in so if you die or it crashes when you restart you will still have everything in your inventory at the time of dying and not just the 2 default tools, it will save those that have not made extra tools having to craft them again :)

Try to run the game as administrator, and make sure your antivirusprogram is not causing problems (especially Kaspersky, Avast, AVG, Comodo) ;) Then it should usually work.

• ok @red51 I figured out why the Radeon wouldn't work nor update.my laptop display was set to my 55"led smart tv....I will try to simply "extend" it to the tv and see what happens brb...
    ......alright,so I had to use the laptop monitor to start the process of updating the Radeon drivers,then setting max performance and one other video setting the same.also I had to set steam to max performance now I mirrored my monitor to the tv and all is well now.the game looks even better now and runs smooth as glass.

• ok @red51 I figured out why the Radeon wouldn't work nor update.my laptop display was set to my 55"led smart tv....I will try to simply "extend" it to the tv and see what happens brb...
    ......alright,so I had to use the laptop monitor to start the process of updating the Radeon drivers,then setting max performance and one other video setting the same.also I had to set steam to max performance now I mirrored my monitor to the tv and all is well now.the game looks even better now and runs smooth as glass.

I'm happy to hear that your Radeon works now! :) So if I get it right, to get it running, you had to update the Radeon drivers, set Steam to max performance, and mirror your monitor to the tv?

• @red51 basically but in order to do even that,I first had to uninstall the Intel driver,unplug my tv to force the laptop to use its own monitor.update the Radeon and put those settings to max performance and the other things I mentioned. being that it's a laptop,and the pc doesn't know I removed the battery and just run it off the power cord,it kept trying to preserve power. gotta love Sony lol

• yeah it's silly how you have to trick the computer to do what it's designed too do,which in my case was use the better graphics card for games! at least amd understands this and has quite a nice and helpful community over there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!