Microstuttering with 200 fps

• Hey! I've bought this game last week, so i was playing with 200 stable fps when i dropped from my friends server, now i've stuttering with 200 fps, everytime i move my mouse the game lags so much that its unplayable...
    I've seen that game is using 90% my processor and only 50% my gaphrics.. Im playing with the most lower settings possible, already tried putting them up to see if the game uses more graphic but its the same problem

PC specs:
    i5-6600 3.3GHz
    16 GB RAM
    GeForce GTX 1050ti, 4GB Cerberus

Does anyone know whats causing this? Thanks in advance!

• Did you try to check your firewall and Antivirus?

It's a voxel game, which means the cpu is doing a tough job. Did you maybe alter a huge amount of territory? Built a lot with planks and beams or used a big blueprint?

• Do you use the Steam version or standalone of the game? Maybe a report file might be helpful, to create one, just open the ingame console (by pressing ~ or `) and type "report", then a file called "report" shows up in your game directory. Please post this file here, or send it via PM to me or via email to support@jiw-games.net :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!