Low-calories cupcakes

• I failed at building something very "serious" and suddenly i became nostalgic when it was easy... So, here is a blocky cupcake factory, not sure if it can fit into your landscape but it is filled with low-calories cupcakes : each of it contains between 20 to 50 constructions, when they usually have 200 and more. I love the Bäckerladen from Zwerk7, but my old pc and graphic card said "No, those cakes are not good for your health" and never allowed me to even enter the buiding.
    The main BP is the house, the additional zip files contain 28 different cupcakes, that you can place in your home separately. Yes, some of them looks more like pumkins... but are still eatable !

Ich habe es versäumt, etwas sehr "Ernstes" zu bauen, und plötzlich wurde ich nostalgisch, als es einfach war ... Also, hier ist eine blocky Cupcake-Fabrik, nicht sicher, ob sie in Ihre Landschaft passt, aber sie enthält kalorienarme Cupcakes: Jedes von ihnen enthält zwischen 20 und 50 Konstruktionen, während sie normalerweise 200 und mehr haben Ich liebe den Bäckerladen von Zwerk7, aber mein alter PC und meine Grafikkarte sagten "Nein, diese Kuchen sind nicht gut für die Gesundheit".
    Die zusätzliche Zip-Datei enthält 28 verschiedene Cupcakes (separate Blaupausen), die Sie zu Hause ablegen können.

• red51

Added the Label Java Version

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!