The Ultimate Dirt House

• Another regressive building that will bring memories to some of you... This is a simple starting house with basic (functional) furniture, it can be extended underground or hide a cave entrance.
    You will recognize the mythic red bed, double chests and furnace. Plants are included, this house is ready-to-use !

Ein anderes regressives Gebäude, das einigen von Ihnen Erinnerungen bringen wird ... Dies ist ein einfaches Starthaus mit funktionalen Möbeln. Es kann unterirdisch erweitert werden oder einen Höhleneingang verbergen.Sie erkennen das mythische rote Bett, die doppelten Truhen und den Ofen. Pflanzen sind enthalten, dieses Haus ist gebrauchsfertig!

• Yes Agiser, i totally agree !
    Although i miss some features that i have no doubt they will come soon... I would make a slave villager gather wheat, build an automatic sugarcane and egg farm, have them transported with cart directly to chest sorter. But oh well... this is another game !

• red51

Added the Label Java Version

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!