medieval House Manor

• This house requires a 33x36 area, including stairs and courtyard. Basement is large and you can divide it into many rooms. On first floor is a reception room with high ceiling.
    There is no extra decoration to keep it low count and server friendly, up to you to add your own furnitures and deco. Enjoy !

Dieses Haus benötigt eine 33x36 area, einschließlich Treppen und Innenhof. Der Keller ist groß und man kann ihn in viele Räume unterteilen. Im ersten Stock befindet sich ein Empfangsraum mit hohen Decken.Es gibt keine zusätzliche Dekoration, um es niederzuhalten und serverfreundlich zu bleiben, bis Sie Ihre eigenen Möbel und Deko hinzufügen. Genießen ! (Google translated)

Ce manoir nécessite une surface de 33x36, y compris la cour et l'escalier. Le rez-de-chaussée est grand et peut-être divisé en plusieurs pièces. Le premier étage est une grande salle de réception.La déco est sobre pour limiter le nombre d'éléments et éviter les lags.

• What a great blueprint.

I positioned the courtyard over a small pond. So perfect. All the crafting stations in the basement. Formal sitting in the reception area, however.....

I plan to make the upstairs attic my bedroom, but I can't figure out how you meant for it to be accessed outside of using f2. Is there a set of spiral stairs, or something that goes with it?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!