Invulnerable permission not working

• Hi There

We have ranks on our server and some of the higher ranks have no hunger/thirst perks etc...
    The invulnerable permission however does not seem to be working though, players are still taking fall damage for example :/
    I know we can always give the semi-creative but that would defeat the economy gameplay with the one hit perk. I have attached the general permissions of the specific group.

• Unfortunately the "invulnerable" permission does not cover fall damage or damage from traps etc. at the moment... there is a separate "nofalldamage" permission available though, which prevents the player from taking fall damage, but probably it makes sense to change the "invulnerable" permission as well (to cover all types of damage). We will change it with the next update ;)

• Unfortunately the "invulnerable" permission does not cover fall damage or damage from traps etc. at the moment... there is a separate "nofalldamage" permission available though, which prevents the player from taking fall damage, but probably it makes sense to change the "invulnerable" permission as well (to cover all types of damage). We will change it with the next update ;)

That will be great, the debuglight (L) also seems not to work using the permission as well unless the user has semi-creative or creative but yet I see it in the general permission as well?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!