Green Valleys Reborn - 100% Survival, PvE, Auto Land Claims - ALL ARE WELCOME!

• Hello all!

In anticipation of the coming update that will add hostile NPCs, I am relaunching my server, Green Valleys!

We have auto land claims/protection! We have animal taming and breeding! We have planks n' beams! And we have the ability to set your home point, among many other features.

I will be starting several new towns throughout the region, and the spawn point starts players by a large lake with islands (claim them quick!).

We have an established player base that makes playing fun for all, whether you want to play with others or build your own hidden retreat!

All languages, ages, etc., are welcome! :D

Thank you,
    Red_Baron
    King of the Land

Green Valleys - PvE Survival - Land Claims/Portals/SetHome - discord.gg/6gEbPXCHrV

• Hello Red Baron,
    I started playing on the server today, for 20 minutes, some players helped me and gave me some items to start, but after that time, I was disconnected from the server.
    I can not enter anymore! When I try to enter the server only loads up to 10% forever ...
    Is it because my ping was a little high? Adm Solitude was Online at the time ... did he banish me?
    I still see the server on the list with the players online ... but I can not log in, what happened?
    Gorax is my nickname...

• Hi linkclock, were you able to get on again? The server probably needed a restart.

We rarely ban players, and it's only ever if they are harassing or trying to grief others.

Green Valleys - PvE Survival - Land Claims/Portals/SetHome - discord.gg/6gEbPXCHrV

• Hi linkclock, were you able to get on again? The server probably needed a restart.

We rarely ban players, and it's only ever if they are harassing or trying to grief others.

Red_Baron!
    Thank you for your feedback,
    Yes, somehow after that day, for 2 days, I could no longer connect to the server, but maybe his reboot allowed me to connect normally again.

Thank you! ^^

• We have a test world up that's hosted on my own server pc for playing until the new version comes out.

For the old world, the hosted server payment ran out and I didn't want to renew it since it has always had problems. I have the old world saved but haven't had the time to get it up and running on my server pc.

• Thanks! The Java world is almost six years old at this point.

Very excited to launch the new Unity world when the update is released this week!

• Are you on the Java version? I took it down because it was conflicting with some things on my server PC.

The server has been up and running on the Unity version since it was released.

• Oh, I need to check what version I use. It is the one from Steam, will have a look at it. I played on your server a while ago and it was the best one.

Ahhh, found it - need to opt in to the Unity version via beta in the games properties *downloading ^^

• Stared playing this server yesterday with a friend and I love it . great job on the server still learning a lot of things in this game but it is very fun and exciting.

• Stared playing this server yesterday with a friend and I love it . great job on the server still learning a lot of things in this game but it is very fun and exciting.

Welcome! Glad you're enjoying it. We'll be planning out some more towns with portals and roads/infrastructure so its easier to get around as the new Unity version develops more. The long-term hope is to have a player-run economy, more events and group builds, and other things to activate the server more as RW becomes more popular.

• Welcome! Glad you're enjoying it. We'll be planning out some more towns with portals and roads/infrastructure so its easier to get around as the new Unity version develops more. The long-term hope is to have a player-run economy, more events and group builds, and other things to activate the server more as RW becomes more popular.

I noticed some of the roads yesterday when I was on, looking really good - keep up the great work :) And thanks for such a lovely server :)

• Hello everyone, I've been on your server since yesterday and I'm really excited.

I would have already appeared on your Discord if the invitation was still valid

• Hello everyone, I've been on your server since yesterday and I'm really excited.

I would have already appeared on your Discord if the invitation was still valid

Welcome! And sorry about that, Discord changed the invite links a while back but it looks like they have non-expiring ones again. Here's the link: https://discord.gg/vdswGUpSf5

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!