Manually inserting each ore into the ore cooker

• Hey guys,

I just have one special feature request... please allow auto-loading from inventory to cooker for ore.
    I can't see me loading another 10000 ore into the cooker. Please make it auto-load! I hate putting each chunk of rock into each slot.... thats what computers are for!

• To be honest that's part of the game! Maybe someone could write a plugin to do this? But imo manual loading of furnaces is part of the survival experience, if you don't want that maybe try playing in creative mode? No need to fill furnaces then. ;)

It doesn't have to be as binary as you suggest. Fully loading a smelter all at once is nothing compared to being able to hold a stack of logs in 1 slot, a stack of rocks in another, several tools, stacks of planks, and still have empty pockets to spare. But that does bring up a good idea.

76561198004224157.pngXalzia1.png Click f7a2f1102a1ddf010fe4b97b0266ff15fe810329_full.jpg me for my steam profile

• It doesn't have to be as binary as you suggest. Fully loading a smelter all at once is nothing compared to being able to hold a stack of logs in 1 slot, a stack of rocks in another, several tools, stacks of planks, and still have empty pockets to spare. But that does bring up a good idea.

Well maybe if the developer agree with you and yuleses you'll get the feature. ;)

• I read in the steam forums at some point over the years of playing. That someone asked if we could click and drag so that they would fill up faster. I believe that Red said that he would add it to his (probably very long) list. There could potentially be an item that you have to craft to make this happen. One other suggestion I would like to see is a backpack. My inventory fills up quick.

• That someone asked if we could click and drag so that they would fill up faster. I believe that Red said that he would add it to his (probably very long) list.

You can do this already, and have been able to for quite a while now.

Green Valleys - PvE Survival - Land Claims/Portals/SetHome - discord.gg/EQ6a9mb

• OK... you can do this like you said by putting ores in each slot.. which is the thing that is slow... like a very boring thing to do 1000s of times.
    Sometimes it misses a slot.

It's just really finnicky to do this over and over again and its boring. If there is a way to write a plugin to do that well great but I don't know anything about plugins for this game.

I read in the steam forums at some point over the years of playing. That someone asked if we could click and drag so that they would fill up faster. I believe that Red said that he would add it to his (probably very long) list. There could potentially be an item that you have to craft to make this happen. One other suggestion I would like to see is a backpack. My inventory fills up quick.

If he said its on the list, great. Fine.

To be honest that's part of the game! Maybe someone could write a plugin to do this? But imo manual loading of furnaces is part of the survival experience, if you don't want that maybe try playing in creative mode? No need to fill furnaces then. ;)

I know its just part of the time game right now but I'm really sure thats a big turn-off for many people. We can put all those people who want to bypass that in the lazy/cheater category but man, Its just the repetetiveness t hat kills.

You could say the same thing about mining....bang bang bang on the ground over and over again BUT BUT..... the ground breaks in unique ways and you never know for sure what's underneath your digging...and you're also collecting materials which again is toward your future goals.
    It's just different man. *runs away crying*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!