Translation for Polish language / Graphics 2D

• Hello Guys,
    I can translate this game into language of Poland and I will do it for free :)
    My English isn't too good but translating the game into language of Poland won't be difficult.
    The translator will be on the highest level since I will ask for the aid of a friend of mine from England
    I can also create 2D graphics (Logo, Baner, Button etc.). I can send a few of graphic works :)
    If you are interested in the graphics or translator please for the contact.

Greetings:
    Deneritch

• First of all, thanks for offering your help about the localization ;) Currently we don't want to bring more languages into the game, since due to the frequent changes to the game (because it's still in alpha), we also have to do frequent changes to the language files. Having more than two languages will cause a lot of effort to keep them updated (especially when we can't update the files ourselves).
    For that reason, we decided to wait before we add more languages (but we will definitely do it in the future).

About your artwork: It's looking great! :thumbup: But right now we have no plans to update them, or in other words, it has a low priority right now ;) But I've send you a PM with further information about that.

• Not too keen on the deer (top curved ridge of the nose and the hooves are off to me, just some feedback) but like the other two images. I personally like red's current avatar to be honest. But I like that you're willing to put stuff up here regardless if people like it or not. You're taking a chance and that's good in my books! Keep it up!

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

• I like the hillside with trees and a few bushes. Should have an animal in there somewhere like a goat staring out at the viewer with a serious (but comedic) look on it's face hehe. Sorry just don't like the text. Maybe use a texture from the game?

• It's an interesting text for sure! I like how it looks corroded. But the corrosion is a little too even, some larger chunks missing would add a nice touch.

Anyways, I think they have their logo set the way they want it. Do ya do other types of graphical designs? modeling, textures?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!