Random Sticks

• I think Red Should put random sticks in asap

I was Just Playing and had a Thought.

a "default" axe is made with sticks

What if you Lose your pickaxe accidently in the Grass before you chop down a Tree?

You are totally Screwed in that matter unless you commit suicide and get it back.

• It might be a good idea to let the player create that one "for free" without using resources, since it's very cheap to build later on anyway.
    Another possibility would be using those bushes that drop nothing when you chop them. They don't have any use yet. I'd like to see that you can pick one or two sticks out of them like you do with cotton for example.

• Loose sticks and stones on the ground has been mentioned before. With all the focus on survival elements lately, I hope to see that soon... And tools that wear out.

I'm mining like crazy and have more iron and gold than I know what to do with. Trying to get to Hell so I can craft some hellstone blocks. I hope they glow

• Yeah, we were supposed to get sticks and stones for a long while now. Even around the whole water update there was mention of having loose sticks and stones littered about, but if we can get sticks from the hedges and various plant matter that be nice. As for stone, just loose ones around cave openings and around other places would be nice. Even around beaches.

Maybe using those sticks to make a very primitive and highly fragile axe to get stone shards would be interesting to make stone axes.

(Thinking Medieval Engineers when typing this)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!