Terraprint_River_Modular

• In upfront: These Terraprints are AWESOME!!

I don´t intend to spam this section with Riverblueprint-threads. I just gonna update this one every now and then with new additions and improvments.

For a basic river the blueprints below are working fine. I have used the terraforming tools to create one straight riverbed and one riverbend. Then blueprinted these. The picture below shows how flexible these can be used. I have tried to make it in a way that the connection points are not too much visible. But in order to fit into your world you need to adjust the terrain, plants, etc. yourself.

In later updates i want to add bigger rivers, springs, waterfalls, etc.

I hope you like it and can use it somehow!

Vorab mal: Diese Terraprints sind einfach der HAMMER!!

Ich möchte die Blaupausen-Sektion hier nicht vollspammen. Daher werde ich einfach zukünftig diesen Thread hier updaten, sobald ich für das modulare Flussbett weitere Ergänzungen, Verbesserungen, etc. habe.

Für einen einfachen Fluss sollten die Blaupausen aber funktionieren. Ich habe die Terraforming-werkzeuge benutzt um eine Gerade und eine Biegung zu bauen und diese dann geblaupaust. Das Bild unten zeigt wie flexibel diese 2 Module sind. Ich habe versucht die Übergänge möglichst unsichtbar zu gestalten. Aber damit der Fluss in eure Welt passt müsst ihr das umgebende Terrain, Pflanzen, etc. selbst anpassen.

In späteren Updates möchte ich größere Flüsse, Quellen, Wasserfälle, usw. hinzufügen.

Ich hoffe ihr mögt das und könnt es irgendwie gebrauchen.

• red51

Added the Label Java Version

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!