Clay/Pottery

A big new update is now available, introducing biomes, caves and much more!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.0.3 (2024-02-21)
  • New Resource - CLAY

New Crafting Stations: Potter's Wheel and Oven Kiln
    Potter's Wheel - Make molds of: Cups, Small Plates, Large Plate, Vase, Bowls, Pitchers, Lg and Sm planting pots,
    Kiln: Cooks the molds and has color choices.
    Knifes, Spoons, Forks made at anvil with iron.
    Make sure all of the above can be placed on tables and shelves.
    * Just an Idea
    Kaohawk

• Don't you think it would be a bit boring playing this game and making the character sit down to eat his dinner with a knife and fork? I would like pottery tho. And the ability to cook potatoes. Who eats a raw potato? I tried once and it nearly made me sick.

• Adding Pottery and Utensils to the game would add a visual touch for the game but its not really needed for the survival part of it
    I would also like to see some recipes made for the current crop of foods that are already in place. It would be nice to be able to make a stew with the meat and vegetables or any number of other types of cooked together foods.

• Don't you think it would be a bit boring playing this game and making the character sit down to eat his dinner with a knife and fork? I would like pottery tho. And the ability to cook potatoes. Who eats a raw potato? I tried once and it nearly made me sick.

My suggestion was not for eating at a table. :)

Adding Pottery and Utensils to the game would add a visual touch for the game but its not really needed for the survival part of it
    I would also like to see some recipes made for the current crop of foods that are already in place. It would be nice to be able to make a stew with the meat and vegetables or any number of other types of cooked together foods.

Correct, just for a visual touch. :)

• Clay should be also INSIDE the ground not like in other games as "clay stones".

Now also the iron ore is like a stone. please dont make it like other games.

Make it inside the groud at specific location where it is relistic that you find clay.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!