RW as Pen & Paper environment?

• Well, I just had a little thought and am expecting your opinion on that topic.
    Since there are many P&Ps out there, besides Dungeons & Dragons also some Mystery games with few to none fighting, I was thinking if Rising World would be able to be an environment for an online group. There are a lot of options for the GM/admin to set NPCs and build houses etc. to create a world for a decent adventure. Groups could use a second program like discord for example to gather and share their characters. I'm sure someone could create a dice rolling plugin to display that rolls in the chat and since the last update it seems a lot easier to create custom objects.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not interested in creating a group but for some of the players this might be an option to take their P&P experience to a new level.
    What do you think?

• I think something like this could be fun. You'd probably want to be part of a group of settlers or something, and have to prepare for winter, grow things during summer, hunt, fight off bandits, etc.

For anyone interested, this would probably be a decent system for it. It's really malleable, and could work for several different settings.

https://cogentroleplay.com/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!