Modern Warfare Plugin (WIP)

• Can someone please provide an example plugin I can work off of for the following mod that I am working on? It's a WIP. The problem is I have the textures and sounds but have no idea how to implement them into a mod for Rising World.

1.) Minigun- I want to retexture the mining drill into a minigun and add ammunition for it. Where does this texture go, sound effects etc..? (Textures Complete)
    2.) Rocket Launchers - Same concept but move the drill to a shoulder mounted weapon. (Textures Complete)
    3.) Grenades - Textures Complete
    A. (And More Assault weapons) - Textures Complete
    B. (Added Mithril Grenades)

4.) Jetpacks - indev
    A. Custom Armors - indev
    B. Gunship boats ? (not indev yet)

5.) Mithril Fuel rods? How long does 64 coal burn for?
    6.) Retextured the furnaces into 3 different class generators. (Textures Complete) Need help with custom GUI for loading fuel.
    A. Added lamp posts.
    B. Added copper wire.
    c. More Electronics? (Indev)

Want functional tv's? How about a fridge to keep those foods fresh from spoiling? Are those pesky neighborhood bandits not enough? Try the minigun sure granny won't mind :thumbsup:

• MODERN WARFARE PLUG-IN (WIP)

Okay turns out a lot of the textures I worked on in Blender I saved in the wrong format. Back to the drawing board... With a good look into all the example plugins that @red51 has kindly provided this is a list of what I'll start adding to the plug-in though the availability for a download and sharing will be a long way out.

Weapons & Ammo
    *These will be available in the Tier II Bench!
    1) Ammo Types - 357, 22, 7.62, 5.56, 9 mm, & 12 Gauge.
    2) Weapons Types - Shotguns, Lever-Action, Pistols, Automatic Rifles & Even a Minigun! <3
    3) Explosive Types - Satchel Charges, Molotov Cocktails, Rockets, Missiles, Grenades & Yes they will be able to deal property and NPC damage.
    4) Other Weapons - Missile Launcher & Rocket Launcher

Armor Types
    *These will be available in the Loom!
    1) Police Standard Issue Shield
    2) Swat Issue Shield
    3) Explosive Shield
    4) Standard Bullet Proof Vest
    5) Swat Armor
    6) Concussive Armor

Other:
    I realize a lot of users aren't accustomed to the modern approach in the game which is why I am working on a PVP style map with regions and a GUI for multiple scoreboards tallies would be greatly needed. However the API doesn't seem to have this feature just yet. When it does I will put the Plug-in & Map up for download so everyone could enjoy.

• Other:
    I realize a lot of users aren't accustomed to the modern approach in the game which is why I am working on a PVP style map with regions and a GUI for multiple scoreboards tallies would be greatly needed. However the API doesn't seem to have this feature just yet. When it does I will put the Plug-in & Map up for download so everyone could enjoy.

What are you looking for exactly? The API can create GUIs for the game it is a bit tedious to get right as with every GUI code but it can be done. Regions you could define by areas to avoid spawn kills for instance.

• What are you looking for exactly? The API can create GUIs for the game it is a bit tedious to get right as with every GUI code but it can be done. Regions you could define by areas to avoid spawn kills for instance.

Yeah I just don't understand that part. Learning Java as a beginner from Minecraft and basic easy plugins here on Rising World but when it comes to creating a GUI for scoreboards I raise an eyebrow and give up because I just don't understand it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!