[SCRIPT] Zcript (Admin tools)

• just a note line 608 should be

database:queryupdate("CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS 'group' (ID INTEGER PRIMARY KEY NOT NULL, name VARCHAR NOT NULL, adminID INTEGER NOT NULL);");

Change group to 'group'

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • ok heres the now tested one and it works yay

just copy this file over to your Zcript by Zabka folder don't rename it there is no need

Files

• zcript.lua

(21.34 kB, downloaded 408 times, last: )

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Edited once, last by yahgiggle ().

• Ok, here it's morning time, maybe too early for me ... ;)

But, the script is not running on my server.
    I keep the existing zcript, download your zcript.lua onto the server.
    Then i delete the original script.lua, rename your zcript.lua (-> script.lua) and move it into the /scripts/zscript folder ...

During the start of the server, everything looks good. But when i try to join the server, there is an error ...

• the file zcript.lua just needs to be copied over the top of your old zcript.lua file and it will work if you rename it script.lua it wont work because thats not used no renaming needed

the link to download the new edited working file is here Link

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Edited 2 times, last by yahgiggle ().

• Nope, not working.
    Never mind, I will run the server without the script ...

• Download link updated (thanks to yahgiggle for the updated version ! :D ). Also, the project won't be hosted on my GitHub any more (at least, it won't be updated there), since he's now on the LordFoobar's RisingWorld Repository ( here : https://github.com/RisingWorld ).

I'll keep working on it, maybe (I hope :D) with some help from others, so we could do something perfect for you guys :D

Stay tuned ;)

• Download link updated (thanks to yahgiggle for the updated version ! :D ). Also, the project won't be hosted on my GitHub any more (at least, it won't be updated there), since he's now on the LordFoobar's RisingWorld Repository ( here : https://github.com/RisingWorld ).

I'll keep working on it, maybe (I hope :D) with some help from others, so we could do something perfect for you guys :D

Stay tuned ;)

No problem :-D

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!