[SCRIPT] Zcript (Admin tools)

A big new update is now available, introducing biomes, caves and much more!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.0.3 (2024-02-21)
  • I have a couple of players I would like to add as moderators and give access to the script commands but without them having access to the default server commands. So that they can kick and ban griefers, edit areas etc, but not be able to spawn items, fly etc.

Is this possible and how?

thankyou

yes and no lol it will be once we work out groups witch will happen just give it time ATM no sorry

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Rising Cities @ ip 52.53.149.132:4255 ServerName (Rising Cities) Unity :thumbsup:

If you want to run a server how about using my AutoServerInstallers go here to download >>>RWAutoServerInstaller for Unity And Java<<<

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

31245-logo-png
  • Doc: http://rwapiref.byethost15.com…1_player_information.html
    file: script.lua

Added BrokenBones line to heal funktion.
    [lua]function heal(target)
    local tName = target:getPlayerName()
    target:setPlayerHealth(100);
    target:setPlayerHunger(100);
    target:setPlayerThirst(100);
    target:setBrokenBones(false); -- fix broken bones
    target:sendTextMessage("You've been healed !")
    end[/lua]

Added whispers to be shown on both screens from/to.
    [lua]elseif cmd[1] == "/w" then
    if not cmd[2] then return msgInvalidUsage(event.player) end
    local args = explode(" ", cmd[2], 2)
    if not args[2] then return msgInvalidUsage(event.player) end
    -- Show message to reciver
    local toPlayer = server:findPlayerByName(args[1])
    if not toPlayer then return msgPlayerNotFound(event.player) end
    toPlayer:sendTextMessage(timePrefix{text="[#FF55FF]"..event.player:getName().." whispers: "..args[2]});
    -- Show whisper to creator
    event.player:sendTextMessage(timePrefix{text="[#FF55FF]to "..args[1]..": "..args[2]});
    end[/lua]

thx for the script, I injoy it so much.

• This script does not work on 0.6.4.4. I can not go to your server.

• intresting we seem to be getting an error on another script of ours when getDBID is called too ? might dig more into whats going on here

had a look and getDBID does seem to be working now back to looking at what it might be

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Rising Cities @ ip 52.53.149.132:4255 ServerName (Rising Cities) Unity :thumbsup:

If you want to run a server how about using my AutoServerInstallers go here to download >>>RWAutoServerInstaller for Unity And Java<<<

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

31245-logo-png

Edited once, last by yahgiggle ().

• i don;t know, but the script my be kicking people off, my server was full last night, now no one is on it

This thread and script is unsupported now oO i updated it some months back try this [Script] Admin Tools updated Zcript 0.5.6.1

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!