Chillada... A nice basic server

• Hi all! Come get creative :) We have object protection, world protection and block placer. We also have a discord channel for keeping in touch with links and announcements and any chat related to the server. Found the game around a week ago and within an hour bought a server.

Discord info is: https://discord.gg/uyUN32P
    Server name: Chillada
    IP: 95.156.238.2:12600

The last week or so has been a crash course of the game lol. Trouble makers will be banned(i've had practice!)Claiming areas near other players builds will be removed with no warning. The map is huge, do not claim land next to another player! We want just a fun environment for all. We have a few loyals already that are building amazing homes and this is what we encourage.

Cheers,
    Liscio 8)

• Love the working stove lol, Some of the shenanigans we've been up to on our server! I will blueprint the house once it's finished with all decorative in place. When I first started the game I was addicted to other peoples blueprints and without them I wouldn't have known what was possible. Any descent place is NOT easy to build. Kudos to all you builders out there! Thanks for the inspiration :) We have quite a few great builders on our server making some fantastic things, <3 you all!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!