[0.9.5.5] Two Issues - 1) Rifle Bandits & 2) Stone Crusher

• Alright, I'm placing this in 'server help' but it can also be in 'client help' sub-forum. I was mainly playing on my server.

- Rifle Inaccuracy:

Rifles seem to not be able to hit bandits, and if they can it's fairly rarely. I keep trying to hit bandits time and again, just can't. I have better luck with muskets, but not bandits.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/405416867

Is this correct? I seem to have better chances with a musket. The highlight also doesn't show it, but I managed to kill only 1 out of the 5. Just one.....

-------------

- Rock Crusher:

Just wanted to note that when I place stone in the crusher it tends to get clumped up in a section refusing to be picked up. I picked it up and dropped it again to find it still does it. i would struggle highlighting the gravel to pick up. (View below attachment for examples)

• Rifles seem to not be able to hit bandits, and if they can it's fairly rarely. I keep trying to hit bandits time and again, just can't. I have better luck with muskets, but not bandits.

Thanks for the video! Maybe this could be related to some sort of desync... you obviously hit the bandits in the videos, but apparently this hit wasn't processed by the server for some reason 8| I will check out what's going on there!

Just wanted to note that when I place stone in the crusher it tends to get clumped up in a section refusing to be picked up

There is indeed an issue with picking up gravel from a grinder... this definitely needs more fine-tuning ;)

I have better luck with muskets, but not bandits.

I meant to say rifles, not bandits. I have better luck with musket but not rifles.... Late night typos.

-----------

Thanks for the video! Maybe this could be related to some sort of desync... you obviously hit the bandits in the videos, but apparently this hit wasn't processed by the server for some reason I will check out what's going on there!

You're welcome. More desyncs eh? Good luck. Yeah, it made it difficult to the point I either had to melee or flee.

There is indeed an issue with picking up gravel from a grinder... this definitely needs more fine-tuning

Good luck :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!