Example: Potato Cannon

A big new update is now available, introducing biomes, caves and much more!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.0.3 (2024-02-21)
  • And by the way I have 3 sons the from 3-11 years old that I play the game with just if anyone wondered why I got annoyed about the potato's, and by the way it get extra fun if you replace potato with the cooked chicken name.

• FYI they disappear by themselves after a minute or so anyway ;)

• I had like potatoes all over the place and they just kept hanging mid air for hours, so I did not see that happening. But thanks for info I guess I have to look at some setting for how long I allow items to be laying around, remember I changed that because they kept loosing there tools, but that is some time ago, so I'll goo dicking, anyhow thanks.

• I had like potatoes all over the place and they just kept hanging mid air for hours, so I did not see that happening. But thanks for info I guess I have to look at some setting for how long I allow items to be laying around, remember I changed that because they kept loosing there tools, but that is some time ago, so I'll goo dicking, anyhow thanks.

it is the settings_item_despawntime (see for more info: Overview of "server.properties")

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!