Medieval Furniture

• My friend and I have been playing for about a week now and are totally in love with the game. The building is pretty customizable, the graphics are decent, and it's regularly updated with the admins responsive on forums and comments. So I thought I'd suggest some more medieval looking furniture, as a lot of what is available is incredibly modern, and our builds are typically medieval, or sometimes more Victorian-England-style. You know, just some different chairs, stools, tables, beds, etc. Thanks!

• I concur. I would love some Medieval furniture. I loved the ones in Conan Exiles, and a few in Medieval Engineers, wishing they were in Rising World. I mean, with the example plugins you could technically nab them from one game to the next, but would also love vanilla style furniture so we wouldn't have to fight with much. Granted, we should not over-pressure Red51 either.

Just simply concur'ing with this thread.

We seriously need more bed types, door types.... Even gates to allow for mounts to pass through and such.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!