Newbie ideas

• I'm a newcomer so I apologise if these have been suggested before: (I did look through this topic and the roadmap but its easy to miss some :P )

• Write-able journal: so that I can make notes about things as I go.
    • Notes. Write on paper (much like writing on signs) to leave messages for co-players.
    • Locks. Crafted and then applied to doors and chests ... the crafting makes one or more key needed to unlock.
    • Recognisable night sky: star patterns that can be used for night time navigation.
    • Animal farming: enclose cattle, pigs sheep or goats to have them multiply.
    • Plant medicine: made from the wild flowers and other ingredients to restore health and/or combat disease
    • Map merging: So I can go one direction, my co-players another and when we meet (and craft?) we can put our maps together.
    • Underground map: maps tunnels within a depth-band, colour coding the tunnel depth: (this would be a challenge to code :D )
    • Period setting: to restrict models and tech to a broad period; so that in a pre-medieval there's no firearms, in medieval there are no rifles etc.
    • Depth/altimeter: much like the old compass, it gives an indication of depth/altitude, for digging down into sulphur and so on.

Thanks for the reading and ... Red51 ... thanks very much for the game, it is a huge a amount of fun!

Blue.Painted

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!