Posts by Sidhe

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

Thanks anyway! And yeah, already tried updating them - still didn't work, but at least I now know for sure what's going on.
    ^-^; At least now I'll have a good reason to invest in a new computer!

So I've checked out all my system specs and I meet all the requirements (to my knowledge) but my game keeps crashing when I try and start it. Every so often it will play, but it's quite tedious to have the game open and crash 20+ times to play it even once. I was wondering if there is something I could do to fix this.

I've read the trouble shooting guide on here and checked out my driver and graphics card, but they don't seem to be the problem because I recently had them checked out and updated due to problems with Skyrim (A lot of the textures were black - the same was going on in RW until I got everything sorted out). I thought fixing the drive would help stop the crashes, but it hasn't.

These are my specs (in case I missed something):
    Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
    Intel Core i5 3210M
    Processor 2.5GHz
    8 GB DIMM RAM
    1000GB 5400rpm Hard Drive

This is on a Dell Inspiron 5520, and it runs Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.

Anybody have a clue as to what might be happening?

=w=;;

edit:
    So I got it up for a few minutes before it crashed again and the black textures are back. I don't know if it helps to mention this, but I didn't have the texture when I first bought the game. It's kind of a new problem. (I say "kind of" because I'm not sure after which update it appeared. I didn't play the game for about 4-5 months due to being busy with school and work, and when I logged on a few days ago it updated and the texture was being wonky).

Also I checked out the "hs_err_pid" file that's mentioned in the trouble shooting guide... except there's 44 of them... and.. idk which one I need to post??